sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
The month of July is here again :D My fave month, needless to say!I took a day off work today to head down to school to register my subjects. Funny how I feel a sense of familiarity in the computer lab yet an indescribable feeling of loneliness as I'm surrounded by unfamiliar faces of the Year 2s. Sad, but luckily I had Reub there to accompany me. I got the module that I want on my first click so hopefully they give me the electives that I want too. Thanks Tua Peh Gong for giving me much luck as I do my last registration hehe. We caught Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs today at J8! It's a very family-friendly show and the plot is pretty much predictable. But it's a nice kind of predictability :) Some scenes are really funny too. I think Sid is too cute!Anyway, I drove Reub's new kia cerato forte today! His nissan sunny (now passed to his elder brother) is manual so I couldn't drive in the past. Anyway it feels so different from my dad's toyota wish and I do feel it's more stable and easier to manage. Of course being a brand new car, it feels so good to drive as compared to the super-utilised wish.***As we drove along the winding road in the NTU campus, I saw the banners being rolled down from the lamp posts reading "Congratulations to the Class of 2009". I told Reub, "I am the Class of 2009 too...".I still feel a tinge of sadness and a slight twist around my heart whenever I think about not being able to graduate with my peers. I just have to believe that everything happens for a reason and hopefully I'll come to understand the reason one day.
♥ 8:31 PM